Monday, June 20, 2011

A Case of the Mondays...I Wish It Was Sunday

As a teacher I usually dread Sundays. The last day of the week means a lot of energy spent anticipating the new week ahead: grading homework, getting my own homework done (teachers take a lot of classes on their own time, Fox News failed to mention this when they started the war against our nation's teachers a few months back, I digress...), catching up on phone calls, packing lunches, lesson plans, you get the idea.

Jack and maternity leave have changed my Sunday tune a bit, much less, "dun, dun, dunnnnnnnnn" and much more Velvet Underground.


I am beginning to really enjoy Sundays. Now they are all about spending time with family, laughing, noshing, listening and sharing our little boy.


 
...'Cause that's my funday, my I don't have to runday...

No comments: